Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting into the groove

Rachel's 2nd grade class was putting on a class talent show and she wanted to do something. I asked her what she thought she could do and she said she wanted to dance because she was "really good" at it. I was thinking, "This should be interesting." She picked a song from High School Musical 2, Fabulous (edited shorter). When she started practicing, I thought we could have some girl bonding time coming up with some cool moves but she said to me, "Thanks mom but I don't need your help." Talk about a blow to the mom ego! She did great job with her dance and proud that she wanted to do it all on her own. (Just ignore the background noise!!)


The boys didn't want to be left out so Justin made up his own routine to The Boys are Back (HSM3). He put his all into it and it is quite a workout for him and the best part is the last three seconds!

No comments: